Saturday, April 08, 2006

Youtube

I getting quite addicted to this place at the moment, not just because all the great music footage means you can have your own personalised MTV, but also because of all the other strange home movie footage you stumble across - y'know the kind of thing your feel uneasy about watching, not because of anything lewd in content, but because its not really meant for you. I ran a search on my original home Coventry and came across these. The first is some Coventry grime...well its pretty ordinary hiphop if truth be told, but I enjoyed recognising the locations being repped and filmed in this piece anyway.


The next is the other variety, here a guy going by the name of Sparrowhawk documents his trip to Europe's biggest Tescos on the outskirts of Coventry. I don't want to give too much away, but let's say he had trouble choosing his magazine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home